Financial Records Services is a part of Financial Operations, a department within the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
Financial Record Services is responsible for processing journal entries in the PRISM system for departments as needed, providing information to help reconcile level reports, processing Salary Wage Cost Transfers, creating the record retention schedule, processing new account requests, and reviewing/responding on vendor statements.
More About Our Services
- Transfer charges for any departments not equipped with processing journal entries in PRISM.
- Process all Journal Entries, NSCT, NSTR, IDC, and DD requests. Review the PRISM Journal Entry Types for more information.
- Help you to reconcile your level reports by providing backup for all Accounts Payable charges and FRS processed journal entries.
- Help you identify charges on your levels and provide the information needed to make sure your accounts are up to date and charged appropriately.
Salary Wage Cost Transfers
- FRS processes Salary Wage Cost Transfers.
Record Retention Schedule
- FRS creates the record retention schedule to help you keep your department’s financial records in order and your paper records less cluttered, not to mention keeping you in compliance with federal regulations.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.